Other Healthy Recipes:
Key Lime Avocado Cupcakes!
HEALTHY AVOCADO KEY LIME CUPCAKES!
Get your fibre, antioxidants, Vit C, Vit B , Potassium & Magnesium. Heart healthy avocado mixed with delectable cupcakes. YUM!
1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
1/4 cup coconut flour
3 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tsp bakig soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup packed Medjool dates
2 Tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp lime dest
1/4 cup mashed avocado
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup water
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup boiling water
2/3 cup mashed avocado
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup agave mectar
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp lime zest
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp vitamin c powder
– Preheat 350f
– Line muffin tin with papers
– In food processor, combine oats, coconut flour, ground flaxseed, baking soda, & sea salt. Blend until coarse flour.
– Add dates, avocado oil, & lime zest. Pulse.
– In mediu bowl combine avocado, almond milk, water, apple cider vinegar, & vanilla.
– Add to flour mixture and puree all together
– divide batter evenly and add to muffin tin
– Bake for 25-30 mins, or until toothpick comes out of centre clean.
– combine cashews, boiling water into blender. Puree.
– Allow to cool for 5 mins
– Add avocado, coconut oil, agave, lime juice, lime zest, vanilla and vit c. Puree.
– Cover and chill for 2 hours
Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies – Gluten Free, Dairy Free!
Gluten Free- Dairy Free- Peanut Butter Cookies!
1 c organic peanut butter (no sugar added, creamy or crunchy)
2 tbsp coconut oil
⅔ c honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
½ c coconut flour
Coconut sugar for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cookie sheets with either parchment paper or silicone bake mats/
Combine the coconut oil and peanut butter and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds and if melted, stir again and let cool to room temperature.
Combine the coconut flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
Mix the peanut butter mixture until creamy, either with a hand mixer or stand mixer. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add the vanilla and mix again. Add in the flour and mix until just combined.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop out a heaping tablespoon amount and roll into 1½” balls, place on cookie sheet 2” apart and press gently with a fork crosswise for the traditional peanut butter cookie look. Sprinkle a tiny bit of coconut sugar on the tops.
Bake for 10 min, just until the edges start to brown. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
Chocolate Shakeology PANCAKES!
“How to Please a Hungry Man- Lesson #1: Protein Pancakes!”
LOL!! If Trevor is going to eat breakfast, it’s got to taste like it’s a cheat meal, be low in sugar, high protein and moderate in carbs! TA-DA!
**How I made them:
– 1/4 cup of whole wheat pancake mix (normal recipe calls for a full cup, but I use 1/4 only)
– 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeolgy
– 1/2 scoop of no sugar, plain vanilla whey powder
– 2 packets of stevia
– 1 free range egg
– 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
– a handful of STEVIA chocolate chips (heck yes!)
– E.D.Smith no sugar/low carb syrup
– a few raspberries
Makes 8 pancakes!!!!
Guilt Free Peanut Butter & Chocolate Sandwich Cookies!
Need a TREAT this weekend? How about low carb, low fat, low sugar, gluten free PEANUT BUTTER sandwich cookies with CHOCOLATE frosting?
I had a MAJOR cookie craving yesterday, so instead of buying us a box, I created a SUPER healthy version!
These are SO SO SO SO good. There are NONE LEFT.
– 3 TBSP of coconut flour
– 2 TSBP of PB2
– 1 Scoop of vanilla protein powder
– 1 TBSP of natural peanut butter
– 2 TBSPs of egg whites
– 1/2 tsp of baking powder
– 1 TBSP of E.D.Smith no sugar maple syrup
– 1 TBSP of coconut oil
– 2 TBSP of no sugar cocoa powder
– 1 TBSP of chocolate Shakeology
Preheat to 325. Mix together coconut flour, PB2, vanilla protein and baking powder. Add peanut butter and egg whites. Mix into dough. Make 8 balls and press them flat on baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 5 mins.
While cookie cool, make icing. Melt maple syrup and coconut oil together. add cocoa powder and Shakeo.
Once cookies have cooled, dollop your frosting in the middle and make a sandwich with 2 cookies!
Can you believe how totally guilt free these are?
Who is making these!?!?
Healthy Chocolate ‘Sugar’ Cookies
These are soft and moist, you will be in awe of how sinful they taste!
– One scoop of Chocolate Shakeology protein powder
– 2 TBSP of egg whites
– 1/2 tsp of being powder
– 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1.5 TBSP of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– 1 TBSP of liquid agave
– 2 TBSP of Greek Yogurt
– 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
– (optional, pinch of coconut sugar for sprinkling)
Preheat 325. Baking sheet w/ parchment. Mix Shakeology, baking powder, coconut flour in a bowl. Add in all remaining ingredients and mix well. Make into a dough. Roll into balls on your sheet and then press down flat with fork. Bake for 7 mins. Sprinkle on coconut sugar after if you want 😉